We have sought to make this website accessible to everyone. If you experience any kind of problem or have any feedback about it please contact us.
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: Tools > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.
Firefox also allows you to adjust the text size via the keyboard:
- For PC: [Ctrl] & [+] to Increase the size, [Ctrl] & [-] to Decrease the size and [Ctrl] & [)] to return the text to its Default size.
- For Mac:[Apple Key] & [+] to Increase the size, [Apple Key] & [-] to Decrease the size and [Apple Key] & [)] to return the text to its Default size
The site is coded using HTML5 and seeks to meet W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1 and 2.
We have sought to separate structure and presentation: each HTML page contains just the text that you see on the screen and some structural tags.
All pages are designed using CSS. No tables have been used for layout purposes but tables are used to format tabular data as appropriate.
The pages on this website are all print-friendly: just the text content will appear on any printouts you make.
The text is assigned a relative font size allowing you to resize the text as required (see ‘Resizing the text’ above).
All informational images have been assigned descriptive ALT text and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.