The Hopetoun Experience
The Hopetoun Experience allows guests to explore each and every area of Hopetoun from the Historic State Apartments, to the elegant Ballroom and beautiful Adam Stables as well as the outside courtyard with the backdrop of the House. The Hopetoun Experience is designed as our large scale event offering for groups between 400 – 800 guests and is particularly suited to both Corporate and Association clients looking to offer a spectacularly memorable evening of Scottish hospitality.
The suggested Hopetoun Experience below can be altered to suit your requirements:
- As guests arrive at Hopetoun they will be greeted by a traditional Scottish tribal band who will be playing on the gravel area in front of the House. Our waiting staff will greet guests with a glass of Champagne.
- Our Adam Ballroom will play host to a traditional Scottish Ceilidh accompanied by the Hopetoun Dancers who will encourage guests to join in the Ceilidh. This area will also have our whisky bar where guests can enjoy a “nip” of Scotland’s National drink.
- The Adam Stables will feature an Edinburgh Gin Bar serving cocktails and guests can listen to the sound of a Jazz Trio, whilst enjoying the fantastic bowl food on offer.
- The State apartments will feature a Clarsach player (traditional Scottish Harpist) and our full guiding team will be on hand to tell guests all about Hopetoun and it’s fascinating history.
- In each Colonnade there will be an interactive cooking station where guests can watch the chefs prepare traditional Scottish Savoury canapés for them to enjoy. Dessert canapés will also be circulated in each area of the house.
- Finally, as the evening draws to a close there will be an announcement of a “surprise”…..guests will hear the sound of a Pipe Band as they march towards the House in full ceremonial dress. As the pipe band retreats the fireworks will go off as the finale. A spectacular end to a memorable evening.