There are 2 possible ways to hire Hopetoun as the location for your wedding. To create a truly bespoke celebration you are welcome to simply combine the venue hire of your preferred location/s within Hopetoun with the per person cost of your menu and wines provided by our exclusive catering partner Heritage Portfolio. This will help you create a truly unique day with everything that is important to you.
The Hopetoun Wedding Experience
We understand that planning your wedding can be daunting. Our Hopetoun Wedding Experience is our first all-inclusive wedding offer. We have combined the use of our stately venue with the service of some of our most trusted and recommended wedding suppliers.
Our dedicate Wedding Manager and Hospitality Team from Heritage Portfolio will be on hand throughout your preparations and on the day itself ensuring professional service and the perfect day for you and your guests to treasure. We would be delighted to work with you to tailor the experience to your exact needs and plan your very special day here at Hopetoun.
The Hopetoun Wedding Experience includes:
- Reception venue hire within the Adam Ballroom, Tapestry Room and Tiger Hall
- Access to the State Apartments and Grounds for bridal party photographs (maximum 25 guests)
- Canapés and drinks reception, 3 course wedding breakfast with wine and toast drink from a specially selected menu
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to 6 guests
- Linen chair covers and organza ties or chivari chairs
- Flower centerpieces for guest tables and top table from Planet Flowers based on 10 guests per table
- Professionally printed and personalised menus, name cards and table plan from Twenty-Seven Wedding Stationery
- PA system within the Adam Ballroon
- 3 tier wedding cake from Truly Scrumptious Designer Cakes with traditional round silver cake stand and knife
- Professional Piper and Master of Ceremonies (up to 4 hours service at Hopetoun)
- Bar facility in the Tapestry Room
- Real log fires in the Tapestry Room and Tiger Hall
- Stage (6 meter x 2 meter)
- Up lighting to the exterior of Hopetoun from dusk
- Ambient up lighting in the Tapestry Room, Tiger Hall and Adam Ballroom (in a range of colours)
- Private bridal dressing room (non-accomodation)
- Use of Hopetoun umbrellas
Winter Weddings (December, January and February)
We are delighted to be able to offer the following discounts for a wedding booked during the winter months.
If you decide to book the Hopetoun Wedding Experience we can offer the below additions:
- £1,000 reduction from total wedding price
- Complimentary bridal car from Ecosse Classic Cards
- 2 additional canapés per person during the drinks reception
Alternatively all Weddings booked on a bespoke basis will receive a 25% reduction off the total venue hire.