A Grand House and a Beautiful Estate
Hopetoun is a place of outstanding natural beauty, which has Scotland’s finest stately home at its heart. Situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hopetoun is a welcoming and thriving 6,500 acre community with a great deal to offer for living, leisure, entertainment and business all the year round. Hopetoun’s farming enterprise also produces Estate reared beef, lamb and poultry plus wild game sold directly through Hopetoun Farm Shop located on the Estate.
The fabulous setting of built and rural heritage provides a unique day out and a magnificent location and venue for hospitality, weddings and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting.
- Christmas Shopping Fair 2019 | 1 Feb 19
- Update on the John Muir Way works – Wester Shore Wood | 3 Apr 18
- The Royal Blind School visit Hopetoun Farm | 3 Apr 18
- Agri-Environment on Hopetoun Estate | 20 Mar 18
- Tynecastle School Farm Visit | 23 Nov 17