There are 2 possible ways to hire Hopetoun as the location for your wedding. To create a truly bespoke celebration you are welcome to simply combine the venue hire of your preferred location/s within Hopetoun with the per person cost of your menu and wines provided by our exclusive catering partner Heritage Portfolio. This will help you create a truly unique day with everything that is important to you.
The Hopetoun Wedding Experience
We understand that planning your wedding can be daunting and the Hopetoun Wedding Experience is our first all-inclusive wedding offer. We have combined the use of our stately venue with the service of some of our most trusted and recommended wedding suppliers.
Our dedicate Wedding Manager and Hospitality Team from Heritage Portfolio will be on hand throughout your preparations and on the day itself ensuring professional service and the perfect day for you and your guests to treasure. We would be delighted to work with you to tailor the experience to your exact needs and plan your very special day here at Hopetoun.
The Hopetoun Wedding Experience includes:
- Wedding Reception venue hire within the Adam Ballroom, Tapestry Room and Tiger Hall
- Access to the State Apartments and Grounds for bridal party photographs (maximum 25 guests in house)
- Canapé and drinks reception
- 3 course wedding breakfast with wine and toast drink from a specially selected menu
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to 6 guests
- Gold Bentwood chairs for Wedding Ceremony
- Lime wash Chivari chairs for Wedding Reception
- Choice of table linen and napkins from the essentials range (white, biscuit or cream)
- Floral centerpieces for guest tables and top table from Planet Flowers based on 10 guests per table
- Professional Piper and Master of Ceremonies (up to 4 hours service at Hopetoun)
- Bar facility in the Tapestry Room
- Real log fires in the Tapestry Room and Tiger Hall
- Stage in Adam Ballroom for entertainers (6 meter x 2 meter)
- Up lighting to the exterior of Hopetoun from dusk
- 2 x Flambeaux for outside the Adam Ballroom
- Ambient up lighting in the Tapestry Room, Tiger Hall and Adam Ballroom (in a range of colours)
- Private bridal dressing room (non-accommodation)
- Use of Hopetoun umbrellas and blankets
Please be aware that the venue hire for your wedding ceremony is not included in the Hopetoun Wedding Experience and is charged in addition.
We have a limited number of weekend dates remaining for 2019, to discuss specific availability and venue prices please contact us.