A Grand House and a Beautiful Estate
Hopetoun House and Grounds are now closed to visitors for the winter season and will re-open on Friday 19th April 2019
Hopetoun is a place of outstanding natural beauty, which has Scotland’s finest stately home at its heart. Situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hopetoun is a welcoming and thriving 6,500 acre community with a great deal to offer for living, leisure, entertainment and business all the year round. Hopetoun’s farming enterprise also produces Estate reared beef, lamb and poultry plus wild game sold directly through Hopetoun Farm Shop located on the Estate.
The fabulous setting of built and rural heritage provides a unique day out and a magnificent location and venue for hospitality, weddings and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting.
- Job Opportunity – Part-time Front of House Host/House Guide(s) | 18 Mar 19
- Christmas Shopping Fair 2019 | 1 Feb 19
- Job Opportunity | 28 Jan 19
- Event News – Christmas Shopping Fair | 19 Nov 18
- Event News – Hopetoun Fireworks | 12 Oct 18