A Grand House and a Beautiful Estate
Hopetoun is a place of outstanding natural beauty, which has Scotland’s finest stately home at its heart. Situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hopetoun is a welcoming and thriving 6,500 acre community with a great deal to offer for living, leisure, entertainment and business all the year round. Hopetoun’s farming enterprise also produces Estate reared beef, lamb and poultry plus wild game sold directly through Hopetoun Farm Shop located on the Estate.
The fabulous setting of built and rural heritage provides a unique day out and a magnificent location and venue for hospitality, weddings and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting.
- Job Opportunities – Event Assistant | 8 May 18
- Update on the John Muir Way works – Wester Shore Wood | 3 Apr 18
- The Royal Blind School visit Hopetoun Farm | 3 Apr 18
- Agri-Environment on Hopetoun Estate | 20 Mar 18
- Christmas Shopping Fair 2018 | 17 Jan 18