A place of outstanding natural beauty
Hopetoun is a place of outstanding natural beauty, which has Scotland’s finest stately home at its heart. Situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hopetoun is a welcoming and thriving 6,500 acre community with a great deal to offer for living, leisure, entertainment and business all the year round. Hopetoun’s farming enterprise also produces Estate reared beef, lamb and poultry plus wild game sold directly through Hopetoun Farm Shop located on the Estate.
The fabulous setting of built and rural heritage provides a unique day out and a magnificent location for hospitality, weddings and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting.
- Priscilla Brightman and Sarah MacDonald Exhibition | August 2 @ 10:30 am
- Compak Shooting Evenings | September 8 @ 5:00 pm
- Fruit Wine Tastings | September 12 @ 12:00 pm
- Simulated Game Day Available Guns | September 18
- Chocolate Truffle Making | September 19 @ 12:00 pm