A Grand House and a Beautiful Estate
Hopetoun House and Grounds are now closed to visitors and will re-open on Friday 30th March 2018.
Hopetoun is a place of outstanding natural beauty, which has Scotland’s finest stately home at its heart. Situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hopetoun is a welcoming and thriving 6,500 acre community with a great deal to offer for living, leisure, entertainment and business all the year round. Hopetoun’s farming enterprise also produces Estate reared beef, lamb and poultry plus wild game sold directly through Hopetoun Farm Shop located on the Estate.
The fabulous setting of built and rural heritage provides a unique day out and a magnificent location and venue for hospitality, weddings and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting.
- Hopetoun’s 8th Annual Fireworks Event – our biggest yet! | 9 Nov 17
- Event News – Hopetoun Fireworks | 12 Oct 17
- Woodland Trust Tree of the Year | 10 Nov 16
- Farming Field Trip for Firrhill High | 27 Oct 16
- Hopetoun Horse Trials 2017 | 7 Oct 16